Friday, November 29, 2013

What is the best indoor group spin bike for the price? And also if money were no object?

best spinning bikes on Schwinn Spinning Bike | Search Results | Best Bike Blog
best spinning bikes image



shanana


Hoping to hear from group fitness directors, spin class teachers, and any salepeople who can give an unbiased opinion. Looking to buy 20-30 new spin bikes within the next 2 months.


Answer
I'm a customer not an instructor, but I've been to a lot of clubs and rode a lot of spin bikes. The best one I've been on was a Lemond Revmaster. There have been other good ones, but the little design details of the Lemond made it really good for a hard-core roadie like me.

If money were no object, I'd get the CycleOps - link below

How do I stop the squeaking on my spinning bike?




Dan


The calipers and pads that provide the friction on the heavy wheel of my spinning bike squeak. How to I stop it from squeaking?


Answer
Lube the pivot points on the caliper and don't get any on the brake pads or the suface the pads ride on. Use something like Finishline's Triflow in a drip bottle. It comes with a little straw and will be easier to apply and not make a mess than an aerosol. You may also check the pads that privide the resistance and make sure they aren't worn. (most are felt and will wear out).




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment